Friday, November 9, 2012

It. Is. Ch-oi-ce

Sometimes, I just do not know... HOW to overcome my tendency towards extremes?  It's NOT gravity, I DO know this!  It... Is... Ch-oi-ce.  And that's about as hard for me to choke up, as it is for me to change!  However, I am fairly certain it's simply NOT as simple as it sounds.  

Why?  I do NOT know, but I am trying to know.  I am trying to make the choice to say... less than perfect is done, completed, finished, and just right. 

I know that I am more likely to start and finish tasks and projects when I have a method to record the results.  So that is why... that is the purpose... for me writing and recording a digital {project & family} journal.  This is for me, my family, and anyone else to who wants to read... or laugh with {or at} me.

No comments:

Post a Comment